lördag 13 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY ERDEM SHOES, SCARF AND BROOCH #BackstageFun #TheatreLife #B...


Join me behind the scenes in this hilarious and entertaining backstage video! 💃 Starting my day with a workout on my crosstrainer and catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from the Dominican Republic – talk about virtual travel! But the real fun begins when I head to another theatre to catch a gay lunch show before my double shift at work.

But first, a detour to the post office to pick up a package I've been eagerly awaiting. And let's not forget the flat tire on my bike last night, forcing me to take the subway into the city. 

In the package? Some fabulous finds from Erdem x H&M – shoes, a scarf, and a brooch. 

Once at work, I go around backstage, challenging the cast and crew to complete some George Michael lyrics. The result? Hilarious moments and impromptu sing-alongs!

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, I juggle my passions for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I share my adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. And before I forget, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to share with the world before erasing it.

This video is for theatre enthusiasts, backstage aficionados, and anyone who loves a good laugh! Come along for the ride and experience the chaos and camaraderie of theatre life with me. 🎬🌱 #BackstageFun #TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #FunnyMoments #VirtualTravel #FashionFinds #GeorgeMichael #GayVegan #StockholmLife #CreativeExpression

Ready for more backstage antics and laughs? Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for daily doses of entertainment and inspiration! Let's create unforgettable moments together. ✨




#j2404

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...