mÄndag 29 april 2024

HOW I GOT A GREAT RIESLING #DailyVibes #LifeOfAnInfluencer #VlogLife #Da...


Step into a day in the life with me in this hilarious vlog! đŸ’Ș🍕 From morning workouts to cozy evenings with friends, join me as I navigate the ups and downs of daily life with laughter and style.

Starting off the day, I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session, all while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from the vibrant streets of Meddina in Colombia. The energy is contagious as I sweat it out and soak in the sights from afar.

As evening rolls around, I hop on my bike and head home to my friend Ulf's place, where we unwind with wine, pizza, and our latest obsession, THE GUILDED AGE on HBO. But first, a quick stop at Systembolaget, the liquor store, to pick up some exquisite Riesling to complement our cozy night in.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my days are filled with adventures in vlogging, vegan cooking, and theater. Join me as I share snippets of my daily life on Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and Threads, capturing moments of joy, laughter, and connection.

#DailyVibes #LifeOfAnInfluencer
#VlogLife #DayInTheLife
#WorkoutRoutine #CozyEvenings
#FriendshipGoals #NetflixAndChill
#VeganLiving #TheaterLife
#VloggLivet #VardagsLivet
#TrÀningsPass #MysKvÀllar
#VĂ€nskapsMĂ„l #NetflixOchMys

Don't miss out on the fun—hit that like button, tag a friend, and share your own daily adventures in the comments below! Let's spread positivity and laughter together. đŸŽ„✨



#j240422

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...