onsdag 24 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY ERDEM X H&M SWEATER #MorningRoutine #LifestyleVlogger #Funn...


Start your day with a dose of laughter and lifestyle! 🌈 Join me, a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, as I take you through my morning routine in this funny and entertaining video. From breaking a sweat on my crosstrainer to catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Colombia, it's a whirlwind of activity! 🚴‍♂️ As I pedal my way to the theatre where I work as a dresser, I spice up the morning with a surprise win on Tradera, snagging a vintage ERDEM X H&M wooly sweater. But the real plot twist? Meeting the seller, expecting a man, only to be greeted by a woman! 😅 And just before the curtain rises, I challenge the cast and crew to complete a Barbra Streisand lyric: "It's..." 🎭 Follow my journey filled with vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, as I share my daily adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Don't miss out on the fun! 📹 #MorningRoutine #LifestyleVlogger #FunnyVideos #WorkoutFun #TraderWin #FashionFinds #TheatreLife #VeganCooking #Entertainment #Midsommarkransen #SweedishStyle. Want more laughs and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks? Hit that follow button and stay tuned for daily uploads!


#j240417

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...