torsdag 11 april 2024

HOW I GOT TO VISIT A RESURRECTED THEATRE #Inspiration #AdventureAwaits#m...


Step into my world as I embark on another day filled with laughter, delicious vegan food, and cultural delights! đŸŒ±đŸ’ƒ Starting my morning with a refreshing workout on my crosstrainer, I dive into the day's adventures while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Colombia, adding a touch of wanderlust to my routine.

As lunchtime approaches, I whip up a mouthwatering vegan lemon pasta dish paired with creamy hummus and a fresh side salad, indulging in the flavors of plant-based goodness. đŸ‹đŸ„— Then, it's off to the dry cleaners to pick up some freshly cleaned costumes for the upcoming show, ensuring everything is in tip-top shape for the performance.

Next stop: a delightful rendezvous with my friend Johan Rudebeck at the charming vegan restaurant Chutney on Söder in Stockholm. đŸœ️ We share laughs and stories over delectable vegan cuisine, savoring each moment of connection and friendship.

Finally, the highlight of the day awaits as I head to the newly resurrected Boulevardteatern for a special preview of the captivating new musical HAZEL. 🎭✨ From the moment the curtain rises, I'm transported into a world of music, dance, and storytelling, immersing myself in the magic of live theater.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I invite you to join me on my journey of exploration, creativity, and connection. 🏳️‍🌈✨ From vlogging and vegan cooking to theater and style, every day is a celebration of life's simple joys and profound experiences.

#CulturalExploration #VeganFoodie #TheaterLife
#DailyVlog #PlantBasedCooking #FriendshipGoals
#EntertainmentSolved #Inspiration #AdventureAwaits
#Musicaltheater #show

Dive deeper into the adventure by following me on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Let's share our passions, explore new horizons, and create unforgettable memories together! 🎉🌍



#j240404

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...