tisdag 2 april 2024

HOW I GOT A LOT OF SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY VIDEOS FILMED #LanguageLearni...


Welcome to a day in the life of a gay vegan vlogger living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden! đŸŒ± Join me in this entertaining vlog as I kickstart my day with a workout on the crosstrainer and catch up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Mexico. Then, it's time to dive into filming content for my video series SWEDISH WORD OF THE DAY, all centered around the theme of Easter, as Sweden celebrates five days of this festive holiday! 🐣🇾đŸ‡Ș Get ready to learn some Swedish phrases and words, including Glad pĂ„sk, PĂ„skafton, PĂ„skdagen, Annandag PĂ„sk, SkĂ€rtorsdag, and LĂ„ngfredag.

After a productive morning, I indulge in a delicious vegan lunch of schnitzel and chickpea pancakes with shredded cabbage. đŸ„—đŸŽ But the fun doesn't stop there! In the evening, I treat myself to a relaxing bubble bath, only to be interrupted by a surprise Facetime call from Magnus in the Dominican Republic! 🛁💩

#GayVegan #VeganLife #VlogLife #SwedishWords #EasterCelebration #BubbleBath #VeganCooking #SwedishLanguage #TheatreLife #Midsommarkransen

Dive into the fun and follow along for more vlogs, vegan recipes, and behind-the-scenes glimpses of life in Stockholm! đŸŽ„đŸŒˆ




#j240326

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...