måndag 22 april 2024

HOW I GOT MY FRAGRANCE DIFFUSER & MY H&M INNOVATION SHOES #VlogLife #Day...


Join me on today's hilarious vlog adventure as we dive into a day filled with laughter, vegan delights, and unexpected twists! 🎥💫

Kicking off the day with a burst of energy, I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session, all while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his exciting escapades in Colombia. The perfect motivation to get moving!

After working up an appetite, it's time for a scrumptious vegan lunch, fueling up with plant-powered goodness to tackle the day ahead. But first, a quick trip to the corner store to pick up a special parcel I've been eagerly awaiting – a pair of avant-garde shoes that are sure to make a statement!

With the parcel secured, it's off to Liljeholmen for some shopping therapy, because who can resist a little retail therapy, am I right? Amidst the bustling aisles and trendy boutiques, I find the perfect additions to my wardrobe, adding a touch of style to my day.

But the highlight of the day comes when I visit my friend Ulf, only to discover he's misplaced his phone, leaving us unable to access our favorite channel for binge-watching THE GUILDED AGE. No worries, though – we improvise by indulging in some royal drama with a sheet face mask session while watching THE CROWN instead. Talk about a plot twist!

As the day winds down, I can't help but reflect on the hilarity and unpredictability of life's adventures. From unexpected shoe deliveries to impromptu TV swaps, every moment is a reminder to embrace the spontaneity and joy that surrounds us.


- #VlogLife #DayInTheLife
- #PlantBasedLiving #VeganAdventures
- #FriendshipGoals #HilariousMoments
- #VloggLivet #VeganMat
- #ShoppingSpree #FashionFinds
- #RoligaStunder #SkrattFörSjälen

Join me for more laughs, vegan recipes, and behind-the-scenes glimpses of theatre life by subscribing to my channels! Don't miss out on the fun – hit that follow button and let's embark on this wild journey together! 🌟🎬


#j240422

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...