lördag 24 februari 2024

HOW I GOT A BOTTLE OF COCOBAHIA #TheaterLife #BackstageFun #twoshowday


In this funny and entertaining video, join me for a glimpse into a hectic two-show day at the theater, filled with laughter, games, and unexpected discoveries. Despite the busy schedule, I kickstart my day with a refreshing workout session on my crosstrainer, energizing myself for the challenges ahead. Then, opting for eco-friendly transportation, I hop on my bike and pedal my way to work, enjoying the crisp morning air.

As the first show begins, I introduce a playful game to the cast and crew, challenging them to complete the lyrics from the iconic BEE GEES song "Gimme that nigh..." Laughter fills the dressing rooms as we immerse ourselves in the music, finding joy in the camaraderie of the theater community.

Meanwhile, Petter Mario Skoglund finds himself running late for an appointment with Johanna, but his charming rendition of a song wins her forgiveness, adding a touch of whimsy to the day.

Between shows, I take a leisurely stroll and stumble upon a new kind of soda: Cocbahia, with a tantalizing taste reminiscent of pina colada. It's a delightful surprise that adds a burst of flavor to the intermission break.

As the second show commences, we revisit the Bee Gees game, this time completing the lyrics to "How deep is your..." The friendly competition and shared love of music create a vibrant atmosphere backstage, enhancing the theater experience for everyone involved.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, and working as a dresser at a local theater, my interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style converge in this video. It offers a glimpse into my dynamic lifestyle and eclectic interests, appealing to viewers who share similar passions or simply enjoy entertaining and informative content.

#TheaterLife #BackstageFun #TwoShowDay
#FitnessRoutine #MusicalTheater #EcoFriendlyTransport
#MusicGames #UnexpectedDiscoveries #IntermissionSurprise
#EntertainmentCommunity #CreativeEnergy #Camaraderie
#TeaterLivet #BakomKulisserna #TvåFöreställningar
#FitnessRutin #MusikalTeater #HållbarTransport
#MusikSpel #OväntadeUpptäckter #IntermissionÖverraskning #j240117

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...