fredag 23 februari 2024

HOW I GOT SLIGHTLY SOAKED #VeganLife #TheaterLife #RainyDayRoutine


In this funny and entertaining video, my day kicks off with rain, setting the scene for a cozy yet eventful day. Undeterred by the weather, I hop onto my crosstrainer for a half-hour workout session, accompanied by the latest updates from my friend Magnus's Instagram stories. As I break a sweat, I indulge in some virtual socializing, blending fitness with friendship in a unique morning routine.

For lunch, I whip up a simple yet satisfying vegan butternut squash lasagna, embracing wholesome plant-based fare despite its perceived "boring" reputation. With each bite, I'm reminded of the importance of nourishing my body with nutritious meals, even on dreary days.

With raincoat and rubber boots in tow, I brave the elements as I head to the theater, where my day takes an unexpected turn. Armed with my camera, I film three segments of "Swedish word of the day," adding a touch of linguistic flair to my behind-the-scenes adventures.

Next, I introduce a playful game to the cast and crew, challenging them to complete the lyrics from the Bee Gees's song "Tragedy." Laughter fills the air as we immerse ourselves in the music, finding joy in the midst of rehearsals and preparations.

As the show approaches, I enlist the help of actor Joakim Jennefors to signal his presence on stage, adding an element of spontaneity to the performance. With each nod and wink, we share a moment of camaraderie, united in our passion for theater and creativity.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, and working as a dresser at a local theater, my interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style converge in this video. It offers a glimpse into my dynamic lifestyle and eclectic interests, appealing to viewers who share similar passions or simply enjoy entertaining and informative content.

#VeganLife #TheaterLife #RainyDayRoutine
#FitnessFriends #BehindTheScenesFun #CreativeGames
#HealthyEating #LanguageLearning #Entertainment
#Veganlivet #Teaterlivet #RegnigDag
#FitnessVänner #Skapligasällskap #KreativaSpel #j240116

Join me on my journey of fitness, creativity, and vegan living! Subscribe to my channel for more hilarious antics, delicious recipes, and behind-the-scenes glimpses of theater life. Let's inspire each other to live our best lives!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...