fredag 1 september 2023

HOW I GOT BOXING GLOVES AND FORGOT A DINNER DATE #lgbtq #theatrelife #...


🏳️‍🌈 Greetings, wonderful viewers! 🌱 Join me for another captivating day in my life as I navigate the vibrant city of Stockholm, Sweden 🇸🇪, wearing multiple hats – both metaphorically and literally! I'm a gay vegan man and a dedicated dresser at a prestigious theatre. Today, I'm excited to share a rollercoaster of events that unfolded just after our second costume runthrough. 🎭✨

In this engaging vlog, you'll witness the intriguing process of putting chin straps into sombrero hats – an unexpected yet essential task in the world of costumes. From the delicate stitching to the careful adjustments, I'll walk you through the intricacies that make theatre come alive through wardrobe.

But that's not all! As I head out for some post-work shopping, you'll tag along as I hunt for show necessities like boxing gloves, silicone spray, and shoe horns. 🥊👞 And then, the scene shifts as I take on the role of a mentor, guiding my colleague Johanna in mastering the art of ironing shirts to perfection. It's all part of the camaraderie and learning that make our theatre family so special.

As the day unfolds, an unexpected twist takes place. Upon arriving home, a call from my dear friend Majsan leaves me flabbergasted. It turns out I've missed our dinner date – an embarrassing mix-up that had me thinking it was scheduled for tomorrow! 📅😅

This video is perfect for fellow LGBTQ+ community members, theatre aficionados, and those intrigued by the world of vegan living. 🌈🎬 And if you're curious about the meticulous details that go into theatre production, costume creativity, and personal connections, you're in for a treat! 🎩🎉

#LGBTQCommunity #TheatreLife #VeganJourney
#CostumeCreation #BehindTheScenes #ArtOfIroning
#InclusivityMatters #CreativityUnleashed #FriendshipBonds
#ExpressionThroughArt #TheatreMagic #LifeMishaps
#HBTQGemenskap #TeaterLivet #VeganskResa
#KostymSkapande #BakomKulisserna #StrykjärnKonst
#Inkludering #KreativitetBlomstrar #VänskapsBand
#KonstnärligtUttryck #TeaterMagi #LivsMishaps#j230825

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...