lördag 16 september 2023

HOW I GOT THROUGH THE DRESS REHEARSAL #TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #swe...


Join me on a whirlwind day in the life as a gay vegan man in Sweden, working as a dresser at a top-notch theatre in Stockholm! 🌈🎭

Today was an unforgettable dress rehearsal day where I took on the role of the ultimate problem solver. Not only did I tackle everyone’s laundry, but I also worked my magic to mend a banana skirt, ensuring it was ready for the spotlight. đŸŒđŸ§”✨ And, of course, I prepped like a pro for our show.

But the theater world is full of surprises – Petter's glasses went on an adventure behind a radiator, and Terran faced an unfortunate mishap with her skirt that we'll definitely laugh about later. 😄

This video is for:
1. #TheatreLife
2. #BehindTheScenes
3. #SwedishAdventures

It's about:
1. #DressRehearsal
2. #ProblemSolving
3. #TheatrePrep

And it solves:
1. #BackstageChallenges
2. #Teamwork
3. #EverydayAdventures

English Hashtags:
1. #LifeInSweden
2. #ContentCreation
3. #VeganJourney

Swedish Hashtags:
1. #Teaterlivet
2. #BakomKulisserna
3. #SvenskaÄventyr

Come along for the ride as I navigate the thrilling and unpredictable world of theater while embracing my vegan lifestyle and sharing a bit of my personal journey. đŸŒŸđŸŽ„#j230909

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...