fredag 15 september 2023

HOW I GOT PETTER NEW FISHNET STOCKINGS #TheatreLovers #VeganCommunity #L...

Hey everyone, welcome back to my channel! đŸŒˆđŸŒ±✨

In this vlog, I’m taking you along on my journey as a gay vegan man living in beautiful Sweden, working as a dresser at a prestigious theatre in Stockholm. It’s an exciting time because we’re just two days away from the grand opening night of a brand new Swedish musical!

🎭 At the theatre, I’ve got a day filled with delicious lasagna for lunch and dinner. It’s my go-to comfort food during this hectic time. 🍝

👒 Today is extra special because Tim surprises us with a fantastic hat for Cissi, and hilariously comic hats for Hanna and Emilia. Petter also gets a stunning new sash, and Christian, our talented tailor, arrives with a breathtaking new dress for Carro, Tuva’s understudy.

🎬 After all the preparations, we hit the stage for our final rehearsal before the big night. It’s always nerve-wracking, but also incredibly thrilling!

📝 Then comes the moment of truth, as we gather for notes and feedback from our director and fellow cast members.

This video is for:

1. #TheatreLovers
2. #VeganCommunity
3. #LGBTQIA+

It’s about:

1. #LifeInSweden
2. #TheatreLife
3. #VeganFood

And it solves:

1. #OpeningNightJitters
2. #VeganDietTips
3. #BackstageChaos

English Hashtags:

1. #ShowtimeExcitement
2. #BehindTheScenesMagic
3. #VeganCuisine

Swedish Hashtags:

1. #TeaterLiv
2. #VeganMat
3. #SverigeÄventyr

Enjoy this glimpse into my world, and don’t forget to like, subscribe, and hit the bell icon to join me on this incredible journey! đŸŒŸđŸŽ„đŸŒˆ #j230908

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...