måndag 11 september 2023

HOW I GOT MY NEW PARAKEET GREEN BAG #MusicLovers #RetailTherapy #Spontan...


In this YouTube video, join me on a behind-the-scenes journey as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm. The opening night is just 6 days away, and there's so much to do! 🎭

First, I'll take you inside the theatre where I'm hard at work fixing Denny's sailor outfit. The costumes need to be perfect for the big night, and I'm here to ensure they are. 👗

I'll introduce you to our intern, Lisa, who's busy sorting costumes and changing hangers. Teamwork is crucial to make everything run smoothly! 🤝

But that's not all - one of the lead actors needs a strap for their glasses, and I'm on a mission to find it. Join me as I search high and low to solve this costume crisis. 👓

This video is for:
1. #TheatreEnthusiasts 🎭
2. #VeganCommunity 🌱
3. #LGBTQCreators 🏳️‍🌈

It's about:
1. #BackstageLife 🎬
2. #CostumeFixing 👗
3. #BehindTheScenes 🎥

And it solves:
1. #TheatreChallenges 🌟
2. #CostumePreparation 🧵
3. #TeamworkSuccess 🤗

In English:
1. #TheatreLife 🎟️
2. #CreativeProcess 🎨
3. #CostumeDesigners 👔

In Swedish:
1. #Teaterlivet 🎭
2. #KreativProcess 🎨
3. #Kostymdesigners 👔

Enjoy this glimpse into my world as a theatre dresser in beautiful Sweden, and don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more backstage adventures! 🇸🇪✨#j230904

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...