lördag 2 september 2023

HOW I GOT RID OF MY HEADPHONES AND READY FOR A PHOTOSHOOT #TheatreLife #...


Join me in a glimpse of a day in my life as a gay vegan man living in vibrant Sweden! 🌈🌱 In the heart of Stockholm, I bring you behind the scenes as I work my magic as a dresser at a renowned theatre. It's a Saturday full of theatre hustle, from prepping costumes for a runthrough to gearing up for an exciting photoshoot on Monday. 🎭📸

Hashtags for the audience:
#TheatreLife
#VeganLiving
#LGBTQCommunity

Hashtags for the content:
#BackstageChronicles
#TheatreMagic
#CostumeRunthrough

Hashtags for problem-solving:
#HeadphoneWoes
#OrganizedChaos
#MissingSockMystery

English Hashtags:
#BehindTheScenes
#TheatreVibes
#WorkLifeBalance

Swedish Hashtags:
#TeaterLivet
#BakomKulisserna
#VeganLivsstil

In this vlog, you'll witness the exciting chaos of the theatre world. Join me as I dance between bustling actors rehearsing their lines, multitasking as I preset costumes for the upcoming runthrough, and even embark on a mission to locate a mysteriously missing sock! 🧦💃

But wait, there's more! Ever had your trusty headphones fail you? I've got a solution. Watch as I tackle the challenge by recycling my old headphones and sharing my ingenious workaround. 🎧🔄

From solving tech glitches to keeping costumes in check, this video is your backstage pass to understanding the dynamic life of a theatre dresser. And if you're a fellow vegan, LGBTQ+ member, or someone who simply loves the theatre world, you're in for a treat. So, come along on this journey as I navigate the theatrical labyrinth, sprinkle a bit of laughter, and leave no sock unturned! 🧦🎉#j230826

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...