söndag 17 september 2023

HOW I GOT A GLASS OF ICE COLD CAVA ON DAVID’S BALCONY #TheatreLife #Vega...


Welcome to a fabulous glimpse into my life as a gay vegan man working in the enchanting world of theatre right here in Sweden, specifically at a splendid theatre in Stockholm. 🏳️‍🌈🌱

In this delightful video, I'll share a heartwarming story of a night filled with surprises, celebrations, and genuine connections:

🎁 Opening Night Presents: Join me as I unwrap a trove of thoughtful gifts from my theatre family, including delectable sweets from David, our incredibly talented makeup and wigs designer, and a fantastic vegan cookbook to indulge my culinary creativity.

🥂 A Birthday Celebration: It's a double delight as we celebrate the birthday of the charming actor Gustav. Witness the joy and camaraderie as we come together to make his day extra special.

🖼️ A Touching Gesture: Discover the emotional moment when I present David with a framed makeup ad from Vi Tags magazine, a symbol of our friendship and shared passion for the art of transformation.

This video is perfect for:

#TheatreLife 🎭
#VeganAdventures 🌱
#CelebrationTime 🥳

It's also ideal for those interested in:

#GiftsFromTheHeart 💝
#BehindTheCurtainMagic 🌟
#CommunityAndConnection 👥

And for anyone looking to solve:

#VeganRecipeInspiration 🍽️
#CelebrationIdeas 🎉
#FriendshipMemories 📸

Join me on this heartwarming journey of camaraderie and celebration. We'll prove that in the theatre, bonds are as captivating as the performances themselves. 🌈🎭 #TheatreFamilyLove #VeganLife #BirthdayCelebration #TheatreStories #VeganCooking #GiftExchange #BehindTheCurtain #TheatreCommunity #CookbookInspiration #TeaterLivet #VeganMatlagning #Födelsedagsfirande#j230910

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...