tisdag 26 september 2023

HOW I GOT A NACHO VEGGIE WITH THE MASKED MAN #lgbtq #vegan #stockholm ...


Hey there, lovely viewers! đŸŒ±đŸł️‍🌈 Welcome back to my channel! Today, I'm taking you on a fabulous adventure in the heart of Stockholm. As a proud gay vegan living in the stunning city of Sweden, I'm always on the lookout for the best cruelty-free beauty products. Join me on this journey as I attempt to snag a serum from the renowned beauty company, THE ORDINARY! 💄✨

In the hustle and bustle of my life as a dresser at a theatre in Stockholm, it's essential to keep my skin looking flawless. And what better way than with vegan beauty essentials? 🎭💅

But wait, there's more! Stick around, because the story takes an unexpected twist. While on my serum hunt, I run into none other than my dear friend and producer at Stadsteatern, Staffan Berg! đŸ€©đŸŽŹ

After a heartfelt reunion, we decide to satisfy our cravings at an incredible Mexican street food place on Söder in Stockholm. Brace yourselves for a mouthwatering experience as I dig into a delicious plate of vegan nachos! 🌼🧀

Now, let's get those hashtags rolling:

For the audience:
1. #LGBTQSweden
2. #VegansOfStockholm
3. #StockholmCreatives

For the content:
1. #BeautyHaul
2. #TheOrdinary
3. #StockholmAdventures

For problem-solving:
1. #CrueltyFreeBeauty
2. #VeganSkinCare
3. #FoodieFinds

English hashtags:
1. #StockholmLife
2. #CityOfBeauty
3. #VeganEats

Swedish hashtags:
1. #StockholmsLivet
2. #SkönhetsRutin
3. #VeganMat

Enjoy the video, and don't forget to like, subscribe, and share with your friends! 🎉💕 #j230919

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...