söndag 3 september 2023

HOW I GOT MY LAST SWIM OF THE SEASON #ContentCreators #Vegans #Environme...


In today's vlog, I'm taking a well-deserved day off from the theatre to enjoy some quality me-time. Join me as I kickstart my day with a mouthwatering vegan caviar sandwich for brunch 🌱🥪, followed by a productive session of uploading next week's content on YouTube and Instagram 🎥📸. 

But that's not all - I'm also committed to making a positive impact on the environment by recycling glass, cardboard, and plastic at the recycling center 🌍♻️. Later, I'll be whipping up a delectable vegan lasagna soup for dinner 🍲 and treating myself to homemade vegan frozen yogurt bars for dessert 🍨.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better, my friend Martin texted me about taking one last swim this summer at the Örnsberg docks. The weather might not be scorching, but it's just right for a refreshing dip 🏊‍♂️.

This video is perfect for #ContentCreators looking for inspiration, #Vegans seeking delicious recipes, and #EnvironmentEnthusiasts interested in sustainable living. It's all about #VeganCooking, #DayOffVibes, and #SwimmingAdventures. 

And not to forget our Swedish audience, here are three hashtags in Swedish: #VeganskMatlagning, #LedigDag, and #SimmaSistaSommarbadet. In English, we have: #SustainableLiving, #MeTimeMoments, and #SummerSwim. Enjoy the video! 📽️🌿🌊#j230827

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...