torsdag 14 september 2023

HOW I GOT MY SABYASACHI X H&M BIKER JACKET


Hey there, lovelies! 🌈 Join me on my day off from the theatre in Stockholm, where I'm going to share the most fabulous moments with you! From whipping up a mouthwatering vegan cucumber and mint dressing to grilling some delectable iceberg lettuce with brown pink pepper butter, it's going to be a day filled with flavor and fun! 😋

But first, I've got to show off my latest fashion find – a stunning Sabyasachi X H&M biker jacket, snagged from the fabulous auction site, Tradera. Trust me; you won't want to miss this jacket! 👕✨

As we go about my day, I'll also entertain you with some hilarious Lie of the Day jokes. Laughter is the best seasoning, right? 😂

Next up, a quick stop to pick up some reading glasses and groceries. Because, let's face it, I need to look fabulous and keep the pantry stocked for my culinary adventures! 📚🛒

Speaking of culinary adventures, I'll take you through the steps of creating a creamy potato leek and green peas soup that will warm your soul and tantalize your taste buds. 🍲💚

And as the sun sets, I'm hopping on a Facetime call with my friend Magnus to celebrate "Septemberum," our quirky tradition of sipping rum in September. 🥃✨

This video is for:
#LGBTQCommunity 🏳️‍🌈
#FoodLovers 🍽️
#Fashionistas 👗

It's about:
#VeganRecipes 🌱
#FashionFinds 💃
#DailyLife 🌇

And it solves:
#RecipeInspiration 🍴
#FashionIdeas 👚
#FunWithFriends 🎉

Svenska hashtags:
#SverigeLivet 🇸🇪
#VeganMatlagning 🌿
#ModeFavoriter 👕

English hashtags:
#SwedenLife 🇸🇪
#FashionFinds 💃
#VeganCuisine 🌱

Enjoy the video, and don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe for more fabulous content from Sweden! 😘💕

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...