måndag 11 september 2023

HOW I GOT MY FUNGLASSES, & LOT OF COSTUMES FIXED #theatrelife #backsta...


Join me on a captivating journey through my day as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a renowned theatre in Stockholm! 🌈🌱 Discover how my ordinary morning turns extraordinary when a pair of fabulous sunglasses arrives in the mail, setting the tone for an eventful day ahead.

As I step into the bustling theatre, my heart races with anticipation. I immerse myself in the world of costumes, selecting outfits that will soon come to life on stage. These costumes are not just garments; they're pieces of art that tell stories of characters and emotions. 

With a stack of costumes in hand, I make my way to the talented tailor Micke Mård's atelier at STADSTEATERN, the city's grand theatre. The atelier buzzes with creativity, and I collaborate with Micke to ensure every garment fits like a dream. It's a dynamic process of adjustments, stitching, and fine-tuning.

Next, I hop on my bike and pedal towards Söder, where the skillful tailor Christian Hedenfeldt has his atelier. Here, I meet his dedicated intern, Ang, who assists me in delivering costumes that need precise alterations. The atelier is a hub of innovation and craftsmanship, where attention to detail is paramount.

Back at the theatre, my focus shifts to quick change solutions. I wield my sewing skills to perfection, cutting bottoms off pants for swift costume changes and expertly sewing mic packs into garments. A pair of corduroy pants receives a graceful transformation as I lengthen the hem, ensuring the actor's comfort and elegance.

This video is for fellow creatives, theatre enthusiasts, and those curious about the backstage magic. Join me as I share the intricacies of my world, from costume selections to alterations and quick fixes. Experience the thrill of bringing characters to life and witness the artistry behind the scenes. 🎭✨

#TheatreLife #BackstageMagic #CreativeJourney
#CostumeAlterations #ArtOfTailoring #BehindTheScenes
#ProblemSolving #CreativeSolutions #Craftsmanship
#VeganCreativity #SwedishArtistry #LGBTQInclusion
#TeaterLivet #KreativtSkapande #BakomKulisserna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...