torsdag 28 september 2023

HOW I GOT MY SEVEN SPICES AT TAJ MAHAL #TheatreLife #Vegan #BehindTheS...


Hey, fabulous viewers! 🌱🌟 Join me on another exciting day in the life of a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a theatre dresser at the heart of Stockholm. Today's episode is filled with surprises, laughter, and a dash of spice! 🎭🇸🇪

Before stepping into the theatre, I made a pit stop at Taj Mahal, an incredible African/Asian shop. Guess what? I found the elusive 'Seven Spices' blend I've been hunting for! The joy was so overwhelming that I couldn't help but clap my hands, which, much to my surprise, startled the proprietor. 😄👏

As I entered the theatre, the excitement continued. Costume designer Tim Mårtensson had a brand new and improved skirt ready for Lindy Larsson, and it was a showstopper! 👗✨

But that's not all – Johanna, our lovely colleague, decided to share her collection of exotic perfumes with the cast and crew. The theatre was filled with delightful fragrances that transported us to far-off lands. 🌺🌍

And to top it all off, it's Fredrik Lycke's birthday today! 🎂🥳 We celebrated with a surprise cake and warm wishes.

The best part? The show went off without a snag! 🌟✨

Now, let's sprinkle some hashtags on this fantastic day:

For the audience:
1. #TheatreLife
2. #VeganAdventures
3. #BehindTheScenesMagic

For the content:
1. #SpiceDiscovery
2. #CostumeDesign
3. #FragranceJourney

For problem-solving:
1. #TheatreJoy
2. #BirthdayCelebration
3. #SeamlessPerformance

English hashtags:
1. #StockholmTheatre
2. #TheatreMagic
3. #SwedishVibes

Swedish hashtags:
1. #Teaterlivet
2. #Födelsedagsfirande
3. #Kryddäventyr

Join me for all the fun, drama, and surprises in this day-in-the-life vlog. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share the joy of theatre and adventure with your friends! 🎉🎭 #j230921

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...