tisdag 21 november 2023

A GIFT FROM MALLORCA #contentcreatorlife #lifeinsweden #KitchenAdventure...


"A Day in the Life: Dresser Duties, Kitchen Chaos, and Mallorcan Surprises!"


Hej, allihop! Welcome back to my channel! Today, I'm taking you on a wild ride through a typical day in my life here in Sweden, where I work as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm. Get ready for some laughs, a dash of creativity, and a touch of chaos!

The day kicks off with me glued to my computer, crafting captions and notes for the videos I'm about to unleash on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. Ever wondered what makes a sauce "Asian"? Spoiler alert: I think it's the ginger! Instead of tidying up my apartment, I end up creating a Captain and Tennille video because, let's face it, sometimes creativity strikes at the oddest moments.

Come afternoon, my friend Martin, fresh from a week in Mallorca, surprises me with a bottle of Mallorcan bubbly. Naturally, I put his vacation glow to the test and coerce him into whipping up a vegan lasagna in a frying pan. The result? You'll have to watch to find out!


#ContentCreatorLife #LifeInSweden #TheatreFam
#CreativeChaos #BehindTheScreens #KitchenAdventures
#DailyHustle #CreativeInspiration #CookingFun
#LifeOfACreator #HomeCookingVibes #FriendshipMoments
#SkapandeLivet #MatlagningSkoj #VännerÖgonblick


If you had a laugh or found inspiration in this whirlwind of a day, don't forget to like, subscribe, and share the video! What's your go-to creative escape or quick kitchen delight? Share your stories in the comments below. Thanks for being a part of this awesome community! 🌟🎬 #CommunityLove #ShareYourStory

#j231114

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...