onsdag 8 november 2023

TO RECYCLE MY MATTRESS INSTYLE #LGBTQLifestyle #VeganAdventures #Everyda...


Hey there, fantastic viewers! 🏳️‍🌈🌱 Join me in this fun and entertaining video as I take you through a day in the life of a gay vegan living in Sweden, working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm. It's the first of the month, and you're in for a delightful ride!

As the day begins, I embark on a series of quirky and productive tasks. It's time to give my beloved plants a quarter-turn to ensure they get their fair share of sunlight. 🪴☀️ I also change my razor blades and electric toothbrush head, keeping everything fresh and sharp.

But that's not all - I take my old mattress for recycling, making room for new dreams and adventures. It's all about embracing change and positive energy. 💤♻️

And speaking of positive energy, I'm dressed to impress in my new, gorgeous sequin jacket from Zara that I ordered online. Fashion meets function! ✨👕

However, the quest for vegan butter turns into quite the adventure. With a bit of detective work, I set out to find this elusive ingredient, and it turns into a culinary quest that's both hilarious and enlightening. 🕵️‍♂️🛒

As part of my journey to better health, I decide to steer clear of Oreos and peanuts and instead indulge in a delectable spread of plant-based dishes. On the menu today: cauliflower slaw, fattoush, Suzanne Somers' bean salad, and a Waldorf salad. 🥗🥙

If your taste buds are tingling and you're craving a scrumptious vegan dish, stay tuned for an episode of my vegan cooking channel, "What's Cooking Good Looking," where I whip up some Vegan Chanterelle Pasta. 🍝👩‍🍳

In the evening, I share a virtual celebration with my friend Magnus, aptly named NoveBrandy. It's just us, talking and sipping brandy-based cocktails. 🍹🗣️ We mix up Brandy Sour, Side Car, and finish off with a delightful Brandy Cobbler.

- #LGBTQLifestyle
- #VeganAdventures
- #EverydayEntertainment

It's about:

- #DailyLife
- #CulinaryExploration
- #FriendshipGoals

And it solves:

- #EntertainmentCravings
- #CookingInspiration
- #LifelongLearning

English Hashtags:

- #FoodieFun
- #VirtualHangouts
- #WineJourney

Swedish Hashtags:

- #VeganskLivsstil
- #VirtuellaMöten
- #VinKunskap

**Call to Action:** Join the fun and laughter by liking, sharing, and subscribing for more entertaining vlogs and exciting culinary adventures. Don't forget to leave your comments and share your own stories – I'd love to hear from you! Cheers to new beginnings and endless possibilities! 🌟🌍🥂


#j231101

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...