lördag 18 november 2023

"Sock Haul Delight: Prepping for 'SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN'"

This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on September 26, 2019. It showcases me gleefully holding a bunch of Raggsockor (Woolen socks) that I purchased for the musical 'SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN,' where I served as a dresser and costume supervisor. The exact store, whether Clas Ohlsson or H&M, eludes me, but I vividly recall stumbling upon these socks while heading to the cash register, a serendipitous find much needed for the show.



Taken on September 26, 2019, at an unidentified store, possibly Clas Ohlsson or H&M.


The focus is on me, joyfully holding a collection of woolen socks.


The background features the store's layout, with a special emphasis on the woolen socks that were a crucial addition to the musical costumes.


The main subject is myself, the socks, and the context of preparing for the musical.


The photo captures my elation at finding the perfect woolen socks for the musical, a moment of practical triumph.


The significance lies in the socks' necessity for the musical production, reflecting the behind-the-scenes excitement of preparing costumes.


In the midst of my role as dresser and costume supervisor for 'SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN,' the photo marks the discovery of essential woolen socks, adding a touch of practicality to the artistic process.


#SockHaul #MusicalPrep #BackstageJoy #CostumeEssentials #SÅSOMIHIMMELEN #WoolenWonders #TheatreLife #DresserDiaries #PracticalArtistry #ShowtimeStyle #BehindTheScenesMagic #KläderKul (Clothing Fun in Swedish) #SockSuccess


Share your favorite behind-the-scenes moment! Whether it's a costume find or a backstage revelation, let's celebrate the unseen efforts that make performances truly magical. #BackstageMagic #ShowbizStories


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...