lördag 18 november 2023

DISAPOINTED BY CLOTHES, TEA AND WIGISTRY #laughwithme #Fabulously #The...


🌈 Hey, fabulous folks! Join me, a gay vegan living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm, for a hilariously entertaining peek into my two-show day escapades! 🎭🍃


#LaughWithMe #FabulouslyFunny #TheatreTales


#CostumeChaos #FashionFails #ShowbizLife


#TeaTalks #SipAndLaughs #BrewingLaughs


#TheatreHumor #VeganLife #EntertainmentJoy

#TeaterSkämt #VeganSverige #SkrattOchAllvar

Today's adventure kicks off with a dash to collect two fabulous sweaters from the Rabanne x H&M collab – only to find they're a tad snug! Enter my stylish workmate Johanna Lysdahl, who rocks them like a pro. 🧥💃

Oops, I totally spaced on the weekly t-shirt text contest! 🙈 But fear not, there's a brand new tea experiment on the horizon – regular tea with black currant leaves. Join Johanna and me as we give it a taste test and share our tea-tasting wisdom. ☕🍵

Ever wondered how "Hot dog stand" sounds in Norwegian, Romani, Danish, and American English? Stay tuned as I get my multilingual colleagues to spill the linguistic beans! 🌭🗣️

Just when you think it can't get any crazier, the fabulous Lisa shows up! 🌟👑

Like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell to keep the laughter coming! Share your favorite moment in the comments below, and let's spread the joy together! 🌈🎉 #ShowbizSundays #ComedyGold #JoinTheFun


#j231110

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...