torsdag 2 november 2023

"Aug 15, 2019: A Snapshot of Time and Joy in Stenåsa, Öland"

Behold, the oldest treasure in my iPhone gallery! 📸 This snapshot transports us back to a sun-kissed afternoon on August 15, 2019, in the enchanting Stenåsa, Öland, Sweden. In the frame, you'll find me wearing a beaming smile, donning a red and white striped sweater from H&M's magical Disney collaboration. A delightful Mickey Mouse logo adorns my chest. Sharing this memorable moment with me is my dear friend, Ulf Nordlander. Our trip to Öland was a short escape, living with my parents for a few days. The purpose? A visit to my cousin Carina Bergman and her fiancé Åke, who had chosen the coziness of a second-hand caravan for their summer adventures.




This charming memory was etched on August 15, 2019, in the serene landscapes of Stenåsa, Öland, Sweden. An afternoon filled with the promise of beautiful moments.



The photo centers on me, exuding happiness in my iconic red and white Disney sweater. Mickey Mouse, a childhood favorite, adds a touch of nostalgia to my outfit.



Stenåsa, Öland, is known for its sweeping savanna-like landscapes, offering flat and tranquil views. Yet, nestled among the tranquility, an oasis of trees sets the scene for our rendezvous. A picturesque panorama of the Baltic Sea stretched out as far as the eye could see from the birdwatching tower.



My close friend, Ulf Nordlander, shares this memory with me, adding an extra layer of joy to the day's experiences.



Happiness radiates through the picture, a reflection of the idyllic moment spent in Stenåsa. The sight of the Baltic Sea and the comfort of a beloved sweater created a heartwarming memory.



This photograph holds a special place in my heart, as it symbolizes the simplicity and joy of spending time with loved ones and embracing the beauty of nature. It's a reminder to cherish life's little pleasures.



Our visit to Stenåsa was punctuated by laughter, the warmth of friendship, and the discovery of Carina and Åke's new (and second-hand) caravan. The memory stays with us, even though we never returned to that specific place. Cina and Åke eventually parted ways with their caravan a few years later.



#ThrowbackToÖland

#SerenityAndSmiles

#SimpleJoys


#BalticBeauty

#TimelessMemories

#CherishTheMoments


#NatureLovers

#HappinessCaptured

#NostalgiaTrip


#LifeInSweater

#StenåsaSunsets

#FriendshipGoals



Join me in revisiting your own special moments and sharing the memories that light up your life. What simple joys bring a smile to your face? #ShareYourHappiness 📸💬😊


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...