torsdag 2 november 2023

HOW I GOT MY GIAMBATTISTA VALLI X H&M JACKET #Backstage #ABBA #fashion...


"Hey there, beautiful souls! 🌈 In today's video, I'm taking you on a whirlwind adventure from a cozy night's sleep in my own bed to the bustling world of backstage theater in Stockholm. But first, I've got an exciting unboxing to share with you! 🎁

I received a fantastic second-hand jacket from the iconic Giambattista Valli x H&M collaboration. Let me tell you about Giambattista Valli – a name that's synonymous with fashion royalty. Born in Rome and a graduate of Central Saint Martins, Valli's journey to haute couture stardom is a captivating one. His designs are all about bold colors, intricate details, and the celebration of femininity. From royalty to A-list stars, his creations have graced the most prestigious events.

And the Giambattista Valli x H&M collaboration? It's a fashion fairy tale. Launched in 2019, it brought Valli's dreamy style to the world at an affordable price point, making it a must-have for fashion enthusiasts everywhere. 🌟

But the magic doesn't stop there. I'll take you behind the scenes at the theater, where things get hilariously quirky. My coworker, Johanna Lysdal, informs me that it's "slap your annoying coworker" day – imagine the chaos! 😂 Across the street, there's some good old-fashioned line dancing going on. And Tord Hansson? Well, he's handling an underwear emergency. 🩲

But the real showstopper is when I get to bring none other than Benny Andersson from ABBA backstage. 🕺

And to cap off this day of adventures, Nathalie Lodell, the production's assistant, and I enjoy a well-deserved glass of red wine. 🍷

This video is for anyone who adores the magic of fashion, theater, and quirky backstage tales. Join me as we celebrate life's beautiful chaos and indulge in the world of Giambattista Valli. Don't forget to hit that like button, share your thoughts in the comments, and subscribe for more exciting content. 🌟

#GiambattistaValli #FashionFairyTale #HnM #BackstageAdventures #TheaterLife #ABBA #FashionMagic #FashionEnthusiast #BeautifulChaos #Unboxing #SecondHandFinds #LifeOfADresser #VeganLife #SwedenLiving #SubscribeNow"

#j231026

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...