tisdag 14 november 2023

MY PINK SIMONE ROCHA X H&M SHIRT #TheatreLife #Stockholm #HAndMStyle #S...


Step into my quirky world in Stockholm as I take you behind the scenes of my life as a dresser at a musical theatre! 🎭 From the mundane to the unexpected, join me in this hilarious video where the Swedish weather is playing its typical dull game.

As I sit in front of my computer, crafting descriptions for my Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok uploads, the monotony is broken by the arrival of a fabulous pink shirt from the Simone Rocha X H&M collaboration. Watch as I unbox and flaunt this unexpected pop of color in the midst of the mundane!

Adding to the chaos, I'm on a quest to find a lost play. Follow my amusing escapades as I navigate through the twists and turns of theatrical life and the unpredictable Swedish weather. But first, a pitstop at the grocery store – because even in the midst of chaos, a dresser's gotta eat!

In this video, I'll share a quick and refreshing recipe for a coffee tonic – the perfect pick-me-up amidst the dull weather. 1 part cold coffee, 1 part tonic water, ice, and a slice of grapefruit – it's a delightful twist to brighten any day!

#TheatreLife #StockholmDiaries #QuirkyDresser
#PinkShirtJoy #HAndMStyle #SwedishWeatherWoes
#LostPlayQuest #TheatreAdventures #BehindTheScenesFun
#GroceryHaul #FoodieFinds #LifeOfADresser
#CoffeeTonicMagic #RefreshYourDay #BoringWeatherSolutions
#LaughWithMe #ContentCreatorLife #PinkPop
#ExploreStockholm #RecipeShare #CaffeineFix

Ready for a dose of laughter and a splash of color? Watch, like, and subscribe for more entertaining glimpses into my not-so-ordinary life! 🌈✨ #SubscribeNow #DresserVibes #HilariousLife



#j231107

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...