tisdag 7 november 2023

HOW I GOT MY H&MOSCHINO CD JACKET #LGBTQLifestyle #VeganLife #dailyvlog ...


Greetings, lovely viewers! 🏳️‍🌈🌱 Step into a day in the life of a gay vegan living in Sweden, working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm, in this entertaining video. Life's a whirlwind, and I'm here to share it all with you! 🎭

In this fun and engaging vlog, I take you through my day, filled with tasks, surprises, and some well-deserved relaxation. As a content creator, uploading videos and writing captions can be a time-consuming endeavor, but it's all part of the fun. 📹💬

As if the day couldn't get any more exciting, a mysterious man arrives with the H&M x Moschino CD jacket I won in an online auction. 🧥 It's a fashion moment you won't want to miss!

But that's not all - I whip up a delicious Waldorf salad, cauliflower slaw, Suzanne Somers' bean dip, and a pasta dish with olives, all plant-based and full of flavor. 🥗🍝

On top of that, I've got a brand new fridge on the way, courtesy of my landlord, as my current one has seen a remarkable 23 years of service! It's time for a fresh start in the kitchen. 🍏🍊

Finally, to wind down, I treat myself to a relaxing bubble bath, a glass of wine, and a captivating book. 🛁🍷📖

- #LGBTQLifestyle
- #VeganLife
- #DailyVlog


- #DailyRoutine
- #FashionSurprise
- #PlantBasedEats

And it solves:

- #TimeManagement
- #CulinaryInspiration
- #KitchenUpgrade

English Hashtags:

- #ContentCreatorLife
- #FashionFinds
- #SelfCareRoutine

Swedish Hashtags:

- #Innehållsskaparliv
- #Modefynd
- #EgenTid

**Call to Action:** Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share this video for more fun and entertaining glimpses into my life as a content creator. Your support means the world to me! 🌟📲💕


#j231031

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...