lördag 4 november 2023

HOW I GOT TROCAMUST AND TONIC #theaterlife #backstage #wardrobemalfunc...


"Hello there, lovely viewers! 🌈 Join me for another day in the life of a gay vegan living in Sweden, working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm. Today, it's all about a two-show Saturday, and I've got some entertaining surprises to share. 😎

First up, I discover that my trusty sunglasses are just too chilly to sport – a hilarious wardrobe malfunction in the making! 🕶️❄️

As we dive into the theater world, I give you an exclusive peek behind the scenes as I preset the show. Ever wondered how it all comes together backstage? I've got you covered! 🎭

But the excitement doesn't stop there. We have some fantastic new suggestions in the big international t-shirt text contest. It's time for you to cast your votes and help decide the winner. Your voice matters! 🗳️

And guess what? There's a talented photographer capturing the fabulous Emila Brown as she navigates the backstage hustle. 📸

However, it's not all glitz and glam. My dear friend and David's assistant, Johanna Lysdal, is dealing with some wisdom tooth pain. Ouch! 😬

After the first show, it's time to wind down, and what better way to do it than with a post-show gin and tonic? I dash out to grab some tonic water, ensuring that the evening is nothing short of fabulous! 🍸

This video is for all the theater enthusiasts, fans of backstage magic, and those who appreciate a good laugh. If you're ready for a dose of entertainment, don't forget to hit that like button, share your thoughts in the comments, and subscribe for more fabulous content. Let's make this day memorable! 🌟

#TheaterLife #BackstageMagic #WardrobeMalfunction #InternationalContest #BackstagePhotography #WisdomToothWoes #ShowbizSaturday #GinAndTonicTime #VeganLife #LGBTQCreators #SubscribeNow #Teaterliv #SvenskTeater #RöstalFörDinFavorit #HilariousMoments #EntertainmentSaturday



#j231028

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...