måndag 13 november 2023

ABSOLUT VODKA IN A PAPER BOTTLE #foodlovers #friendshipmoments #veganc...


Hello, fantastic viewers! 🏳️‍🌈🌱 Join me on this hilarious and entertaining journey through a day in the life of a gay vegan living in Sweden, working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm. With only two precious days off from the theater, it's a whirlwind of activity, fun, and delicious cooking ahead. 🎭🍽️

Today's to-do list is as exciting as it is busy. First up, a trip to the grocery store to gather all the ingredients for a delightful dinner. But what's on the menu, you ask? Well, that's still a delightful mystery, as I've invited my friend Ulf Nordlander over for a scrumptious meal. The anticipation is palpable! 🛒👨‍🍳

And then, there's a new and intriguing Absolut Vodka release - it's presented in a paper bottle. As a collector and a lover of unique finds, it's a must-have addition to my collection. Plus, I can't forget to grab some black pepper for the kitchen. 🍸🌶️

In the heart of my cozy kitchen, I dive into a Suzanne Somers cookbook to whip up a tantalizing batch of baba ganoush. The tantalizing aroma fills the air as I create this vegan delight. It's a culinary adventure that promises to tickle the taste buds! 🍆🍋

Of course, my day isn't all about cooking. There's some cleaning to be done in my apartment, ensuring a welcoming and fresh atmosphere for my guest. The joy of a tidy space is unmatched! 🧹✨

As Ulf Nordlander arrives, we sit down to savor a vegan twist on boeuf bourguignon, our taste buds dancing in delight. The dinner is a true success, filled with laughter and shared stories. Friendships and great food go hand in hand! 🍷🍽️

As the evening winds down, I indulge in a relaxing bubble bath, accompanied by a glass of Chianti. It's the perfect way to unwind and savor the day's accomplishments. 🛁🍷



- #FoodLovers
- #FriendshipMoments
- #VeganCuisine



- #HomeCookingAdventures
- #CollectorFinds
- #QualityTime



- #CookingInspiration
- #CollectorsDream
- #RelaxationGoals



- #GourmetDinner
- #CollectibleFinds
- #PamperYourself



- #Matskapare
- #Vänskapsstunder
- #VeganskMåltid

Join us in savoring the joys of cooking, friendship, and relaxation. Like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining vlogs, culinary adventures, and heartwarming moments. Share your own cooking tales and friend gatherings in the comments - we love hearing from you! Here's to more delicious days ahead! 🌟🍽️😄



#j231106

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...