lördag 25 november 2023

HJALMAR A STOOL & ALMOST GOT ARRESTED #FashionRescue #Makeup #showtime ...


"Showbiz Adventures: Leopard Print Drama and Makeup Magic! 🌈🎭"


Hej, fabulous viewers and theater aficionados! Join me, your gay vegan friend from Sweden, as I take you on a hilarious journey through a two-show day at the musical theatre in Stockholm. In this video, we'll dive into the unexpected drama of a leopard print cardigan, a spicy shopping adventure, and a backstage makeover. Get ready for laughter, surprises, and a touch of theatrical charm!

With two shows on the agenda, the day kicks off with a mission to H&M to deal with a wardrobe malfunction—an alarm still attached to a leopard print cardigan I bought. The big question: Will I inadvertently become a fashion outlaw? The suspense is real!

As I make my way back to the theatre, a detour to the Asian supermarket across the street adds a spicy twist to the day—I snag a giant jar of crispy chili oil. Because, why not?

Back at the theatre, I notice actor Hjalmar spending considerable time backstage juggling makeup removal and application. Being the thoughtful dresser that I am, I decide to solve the standing dilemma and get him a bar stool for a more comfortable makeup session.


#TheaterFans #BackstageLife #ShowbizEnthusiasts
#LeopardPrintDrama #SpicyShopping #BackstageMakeover
#FashionRescue #SpicyDelight #MakeupComfort
#ShowtimeLaughs #TheaterMagic #BackstageStories
#TeaterLivet #BakomKulissen #ModeMagi

Did the leopard print saga and backstage antics bring a smile to your face? Hit that like button, subscribe for more behind-the-scenes fun, and share your quirky wardrobe stories or backstage adventures in the comments below. Let's keep the laughter and theater love flowing! 🌟🎭 #TheaterLove #ShareTheLaughter



#j231118

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...