måndag 22 april 2019

ALL ABOUT GOOD FRIDAY, VEGAN DANISH PASTRY, A SONG ABOUT POLLEN & BEETROOT SOUP.

Do you know why we celebrate Good Friday? I wasn't sure, so I made some in depth diving into the world of why. Then I make danish pastry and sing a song about pollen. Oh, and somewhere I make a vegan beetroot soup.





#goodfriday #Långfredagen #Easter #påsk #Religion #Christianity #Jesus #crucifixion #Lordoftherings #Saganomringen #Germany #Horseracing #pious #hat #fashion #comedy #crucified #armyoflovers #Comedy #danishpastry #pollen #pollenallergy #pollenallergi #Beetrootsoup #Funny #Sweden #Fasting #stockholm #Gay #vegan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...