onsdag 17 april 2019

IT SOUNDS LIKE MUSIC

In the summer 2012 I and my friend Magnus went to Öland for a vacation. We played around with our cameras, and this is what we came up with: an impromptu parody of THE SOUND OF MUSIC. I, of course, played Maria. Öland is notoriously flat, and I think we found the only hill on the island.




#gay #thesoundofmusic #parody #parodi #soundofmusic #moviemusical #singing #dancing #comedy #funny 
#gaysweden #mariavontrapp #julieandrews #oscarwinner #öland #sverige #sweden #alvaret #hill #tourist
#musikalfilm #homevideo #camp #kitsch #silly #movieparody #moviescene #vontrapp #thehillsarealive #2012 @magnusboren

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...