måndag 29 april 2019

MISS MARPLE, MADNESS, MAYHEM, AND MARIA, OUR KVARTING

I accidentally dress like Miss Marple; I and the costume designer Anna have a fitting with one of the new actresses, and  I meet Maria Harkman, one of my insta story followers who's gonna see the show for the forth time! The stage crew try to speak English, and we wonder how many shows, we've done. 




#MissMarple #Musicaltheatre #Costume #Costumefitting #Costumedesign #Pantyhose  #tights #Instagramstory #follower #Foodpharmacy 
#gay #vegan #135 #Shows #backstage #musical #dancing #mayhem #design #Stockholm 
#Sweden #kvarting #easter #ensemble #musikal #dressingroom #chaos #actress #jamesdean #acting
@maria_harkman

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...