lördag 20 april 2019

DO YOU VACUUM YOUR BALCONY?

Do you vacuum your balcony? Spring is here and I try to tidy up my balcony. It's at mess after a long, dreary winter, so I decide to throw everything out. Sort of. I also write on my theatre blog. Sorry that some of the soundbites and text are not in sequence. I must learn to give the video one last look over. 




#gay #vegan #balcony #vacuum #Spring #Recycle #Organic #Gardening #Blogging #Vlog 

#Veganlunch #Tahini #Lentils #Lemon #Igtv #Cleaning #Springcleaning #Easter #Tea #Gingerbisquit

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...