tisdag 9 april 2019

Bang, My Vegina and Ajvar Relish

I write on my theatre blog, cook vegan pasta from the new issue of Vego Magasinet, a vegan Swedish magazine, walk to one of Stockholms largest islands, Söder, I meet up with my friend, and we have a really nice meal at the vegan restaurant My Vegina, and then we go to a theatre and see a show about a Swedish journalist, Bang.




#Bang #Barbroallving #Myvegina #Vegan #Veganpasta #Minstengångiveckan #Ajvarrelish #Ö2 #Vegomagasinet #Veganlunch 
#Editing #Flickornashistoria #Saluhall #Söderhallarna #Vegandinner #Theatre #Play #Pjäs #Monologue #monolog 
#Teater #Stockholm #Sweden #Igtv #Igtvvlog #vlog #Söder #Södermalm #Feminist #videoleap

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...