torsdag 18 april 2019

SOFA INTRODUCTION, NEW HAT & CABBAGE CASSEROLE

I show off my new yellow cover for my KLIPPAN soffa from IKEA, and then I go to the Liljeholmstorgets galleri - the mall - and buy a new hat in a second hand store - always buy second hand, people - and then I buy groceries for three dinners. 


#Stockholm #Vegan #gay #Klippan #Ikea #Southpark #Kålpudding #Kålpuddingpanna #Cabbage #Cooking 
#Vegancooking #Leopardprint #Blueskies #Stadsmissionen #Hat #Ica  #Hatt #Lingonsylt #lingonberryjam #Vegancooking 
#Sweden #recycle #veganlife #shopping #sverige #Lilljeholmstorget #Stadsmissionen #vegancasserole #Vlog #Igtv

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...