lördag 13 april 2019

BIG FISH in Uppsala, Part One: The Trip There.

I'm going to uppsala to see the musical BIG FISH, but what about all this snow? Can I make it on my bike? Will i freeze to death?




#Bigfish #Uppsala #Travel #Musicaltheatre #blog #Theatreblog #Theatre #minstengångiveckan #Stockholm #gayinstockholm 

#Gay #Vegan #Trainride #Stockholmscentralstation #Uppsalastadsteater #travelinsweden #Fire #Secondhandshops #Train #Pendeltåg 

#travel #Igtv #Igtvvlog #Theatrevlog #Musical #Musikal #Uppsalacentralstation #Vlog #Dryer #wet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...