torsdag 4 april 2019

Eskapist, Sou’wester, Burberry Plates and Cinnamon Bun Cookies

I go and see a rehearsal of the ballet ESKAPIST at the Royal Opera, whit choreography by Alexander Ekman, and fantastic costumes by Henrik Vibskov. I was totally blown away by this show. Then I'm off to the theatre, where I leave a pair of boots to the Shoe repair. 
@kungligaoperan @henrikvibskov




#Kungligaoperan #Stockholm #ballet #Dancing #Eskapist #Dressrehearsal #Opera #Choreography #Choreographer #Designer

 #Costumedesigner #Alexanderekman #Henrikvibskov #Costumes #Vegan #gay #Burberry #Burerryplates #Souwester #Southwester 

#Hat #Spring #boots #Plates #Dinnerplates #cinnamonbuns #Cinnamonbuncookies #Cookies #Vegomagasinet #Groceryshopping

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...