måndag 29 april 2019

THE ANDREAS T OLSSON PILLOW, A NEW PRIEST AND I GO ON STAGE

190428 Sunday at the theatre. Last show of the week. Joakim Jennerfors is on as the priest, and I make a pillow out of what used to be a picture in the musical GENTLEMANNEN, A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER, and I make vegan hotdogs.




#gay #vegan #musical #musicaltheatre #himmlenpåoscars #show #showbiz #backstage #andreastolsson #pillow
#vegansausages #mensfashion #zaramen #sale #theatre #veganhotdogs #agentlemansguidetoloveandmurder #understudy #rehearsing #veganlunch
#vegansoup #hälsingemål #dialect #swedish #stockholm #chalur #quickchange #teaterteknik #igtv #instagramstory

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...