fredag 26 april 2019

THRIFT SHOP, CHU YAKI, KATIE HEPBURN & THE LAST LIVING FOLLIES STAR

Out of two projects i chose a third: to go for a bike ride. But first I spend some time on my crosstrainer. I go to Skärholmen, a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, and I buy pillowcases with a New York print, and two biographies: one of Katharine Hepburn, and one of Doris Eaton Travis, the 106 years old last surviving Ziegfeld Follies Star.



Visa det här inlägget på Instagram

Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)

#Gay #vegan #veganbreakfast #thephantomimeoftheopera #bikeride #crosstrainer #Skärholmen #Secondhand #seconhandstore #headphones
#stockholmsstadsmission #myrorna #spring #chuyaki #latasian #latasiancuisine #stockholm #shopping #Carrotsoup #Thriftshop 
#Katharinehepburn #follies #ziegfeldfollies #Doriseatontravis #Centurygirl #secondhandbooks #shopping #secondhandshopping #newyork #biography

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...