onsdag 10 april 2019

A Blizzard, Dirty Laundry and Hurricane Diane

Don't I sound fantastic? I do this weeks laundry at the theatre, the weather is really shitty, my singing makes the tumbler stop, i go through my receipts and in the evening I go to a reading of HURRICANE DIANE by Madeleine George at Playhouse Teater.
@playhouse_teater





#Playhouseteater #Snow #Vegan #Gay #Stockholm #Theatre #Laundry #Steamheat #Receipts #comedy 
#Indianfood #Igtv #Vlog #igtvvlog #Reading #hurricanediane #lesbian #Lesbiandrama #Drama #Play

#Pjäs #Greasystrangler #Secondact #Actor #Actress #Skådespelare #Vegan #Sweden #TeateriSverige #Theatreinstockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...