lördag 27 april 2019

SAVING THE PLANET, SINGELHANDEDLY, AND ONE MORE THING...

 190423. I work out on my crosstrainer, make a vegan potato salad and tidy up my kitchen and my desktop. And I recycle like its 1999. 



#vegan #gay #recycle #stockholm #sweden #crosstrainer #cooking #cookingvegan #igtv #Achorusline 
#Workout #crosstrainer #vegancooking #poster #musicaltheatreposter #gameofthrones #secret #Veganpotatosalad #veganpesto #veganlunch
#editing #tumbler #Youtube #twitter #igtv #Instagramstory #blogger #fengshui #recycling #planet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...