onsdag 24 april 2019

GUNNAR PRESETS SIBBELLAS HAT, AND LUKAS HAS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

I recycle my trash, and at work at the Swedish version of A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER, David, in hair an makeup, shows us how he does Lady Eugenias famous hairdo, Gunnar presets Sibellas Hat, I - due to my fat skin - turn into an unicorn. Lukas has a special announcement and it's five weeks left of the run of the show. 




Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)

#Gentlemannen #GentlemannenpåOscars #Agentlemansguidetoloveandmurder #Gunnarbubbar #Propsmaster #Musicaltheatre #Backstage #Props #Sweden ##Stockholm 
#dresser #backstage #musical #musicaltheatre
#Theatre #preset #Showbusiness #wigs #Wigsandmakeup #Makeup #Hair #Cover #Understudy #Swing  #vegan #gay #Igtv #Stockholm 
#inhoppare #Standby

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...