torsdag 11 april 2019

Bike's Out, Then In & Christopher's On!

I have a flat tire, and I am not looking forward to leaving my bike at the repair shop. When will I get it back. I shop for costumes with the costume designer. Christian is buying shirts like mad, and Philip's out so Stoffe is on!




#vegan #gay #Cover #Understudy #Swing #inhoppare #bicyclerepair #backstage #musicaltheatre #bicycle 

#teatro #theatre #musical #theatrecostumes 
#backstagecrewlife #theater #stockholm 
#sweden #sverige #performingarts 

#teater #Costumes #costumedesigner #musical #showbusiness #theatrevlog #Showtime #Vegan #Gay #Veganlasagna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...