torsdag 4 april 2019

IKEA, Kinomonos, Terror and Loot

I and my friend Ulf go to Ikea, and I buy far more than I thought. But I need interesting things in my life! Then we go to his work to leave the chair that is the reason for our trip. 




#Ikea #ikeahack #gay #ikeakitchen #tillfälligkollektion #ikeasale #ikealover #temporarycollection #ikeahacks #terror #IKEAideas #ikeahome #vegan #veganeating #carride #ikealove #ikeafurniture #kimono #throw #secondhand #secondhandshop #haul #style #buying #stil #ikeaid #ikeadesign #ikeafamily #ikeastyle #ikeadecor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...