onsdag 6 januari 2021

201230 A walk, a New Podcast, a balconette & the Mockumentary BATS


In TODAY’S EPISODE I go for WALK in the NEIGHBOURHOOD, I FIND a GREAT NEW PODCAST, and then I CREATE, WRITE, ACT IN and FILM a new MOCKUMENATRY, BATS. More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html Link to GET ONTO MY CLOUD: THE TIM RICE PODCAST: https://podcasts.apple.com/se/podcast/get-onto-my-cloud-the-tim-rice-podcast/id1510790109?i=1000475747951 #franskbalkong #balconette #balcony #balking #timrice #podcast #greatpodcast #getontomycloud #mockumentary #vegan #gay #gayvegan #tahini #vegankebab #MOCKUMENTARY #act #film #write #create #CATS #bats #balconette #stockholm #sweden #sverige #gayman #swedish #veganfood #vegancooking #gayman

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...