söndag 31 januari 2021

Hat no 13

I haven’t got many hats that are gifts, but this one is! One day, as I was walking around in the neighborhood I noticed a newly opened restaurant. And a  vegan restaurant at that! Sure, I live in a kinda progressive/hipster area, so vegan food is not uncommon in restaurant, but totally vegan restaurants are! Unfortunately I had just had lunch that day, but I made a mental note to come back there soon, and within a week a managed to drag my friend Ulf out for a walk and we ended up att EASY VEGO. We had a great lunch, I remember I had some sort of stew with a fantastic accompanying bread, which was all mina although Ulf thought half of it was it. Anyway, suddenly the salesperson came up to our table with the gifts of a white beanie, each. I now realize I forgot to ask if there was any celebration: but I just put the hat on my head, made some cute instagram stories and I’ve been wearing the beanie ever since. i need go back, by the way. Not for a new hat, but for the great food.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...