måndag 11 januari 2021

210104 Stockholm’s Castle, Gamla Stan, and the Great Diet of 2021


In THIS EPISODE I go to GAMLA STAN, and TAKE a LOOK at the STOCKHOLM CASTLE. And I START the GREAT DIET OF 2021


More of me here: https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com/2020/09/my-links.html


#STockholm #gamlastan #söder #guldbron #stockholmsslott #slott #castle #trekronor #gustafIII #royal #king #telephonebooth #dieting #loosingweight #banta #cykla #facemask #dietplan #gay #vegan #gayvegan #vegandinner #veganlunch #scallionoil #scallionoilnoodles #vegannoodles

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...