måndag 25 januari 2021

hat no 7


Hat no 7


This hat was not a second hand find, it was a gift from my friend @mrbuskis, who used to manage a Dunkin’ Donut at Westfield Mall of Scandinavia, before they went bankrupt, and he was given a lot of stuff. And he gave a lot of stuff to me, though this hat was maybe not one of my favorite things. I’ve never worn it, but I’ve kept it because was a gift and  it’s so tight that I think it could fit under a bicycle helmet, if I ever get around to buy one.

The first time I had a Dunkin’ Donut donut was when I and @magnusboren was in New York. I wanted to buy one every day we were there, but it wasn’t until the very last night that I got around to going in to a store, and then I bought a giant box, and ended up throwing out a lot of unfinished - but tried and tasted - donuts. It was too much, too sweet, to quick. 

I was surprised how expensive they were. In American movies they always seem to buy them buy the box, to give away and share, as if they cost nothing. The Dunkin’ Donut franchise was a brief affair in Sweden. Maybe the timing was wrong. Or, maybe it’s a cultural thing. We’re a people of cinnamon buns, not of deep-fried balls of doe. 


#hat #cap #beaner #beanie #dunkindonut


#donut #cinnamonbuns cinnamonbun #newyork #helmet #bikehelmet


#westfieldmallofscandinavia #wallofscandinavia #us #theus #franchise


#stockholm #whatiwore #whatiworetoday #hatspiration #hatsonhats 


#hatsforwomen #hatstagram #hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays #hatsofinstagram 



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...