söndag 24 januari 2021

Hat no 6


This hat is one of the few hat’s I have that is not bought second hand. It’s actually knitted by a my mother’s cousin, Nina, @Rapsvägen_11. She still lives in the village I come from, Mörbylånga, on an island called Ölands, in the south of Sweden. I lived there until I was in my late teens, when I moved to the nearest big city, Kalmar, to study. You wouldn’t believe it, but I studied economy. 
I think I got this hat as a christmas present 2019, and it’s one of my favorites. Mostly because of the shape: where a lot of beanies are shaped like socks without heels, kinda narrow and long, this one is shaped more lika a bow: it’s wide but long enough to cover my ears. It’s not so densely knitted, so it’s not too warm. If I was cooler - as in more hip - I would wear it inside. But it’s great to have a hat that is one of a kind.


#tuque 

#hatt #keps #hats #mössa 

#hat #hatday #hatlover #hatgame#hatstyle 

#hatstyle #whatiwore #whatiworetoday#hatspiration #hatsonhats 

#hatsforwomen#joakimcliftonbergmanshats#hatsonhatsonhats #hatsfordays#hatsofinstagram 

#hatsofftoyou #hatslover#hatshatshats #truckerhats #menhats

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...